Saturday, May 23, 2009

Eli is 6


Eli turned six this month. For dinner on his birthday he wanted waffles with strawberries, blueberries and whipped cream on top. He was SO excited when I squirted TONS of whipped cream on top. He asked for a skateboard for a gift so while I was at Target looking at them another dad and I had a conversation about health insurance. Saturday we had a few of his friends over for a Pirate Birthday Party. We went on a treasure hunt around our neighborhood that ended at their treasure, or pinata. Then we made eye patches and oceans in bottles. Thank you to everyone who came! Then that evening Chuck took the kids fishing. Eli had 'the best birthday ever"

3 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Looks like lots of fun! Wish we were around to celebrate! Glad he had such a fun day!

Brandy said...

That was the BEST party! According to Dallin. He had a great time and talked about it all the way home. I am so glad that he was able to play with some of the kids in the ward his age. We'll have to get them together to play again.

The Robisons said...

LOL...so yeah I am just abrely getting around to writting...Caleb STILL has the tatoos (he won't let me wash them, I have to wash AROUND them) Thanks for making it sooooooo much fun!