Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Frantic Rush before August 18th

So as the summer is coming to an end there is a frantic rush to wrap up our house projects before Chuck (not to mention BOTH kids!) heads back to school. So far we have finished the kitchen, minus the hardwood floors and trim...ok and a few of the cabinet pulls (see pics below), planted our garden, rewired the kitchen and dining room, completed plumbing the laundry room, and are in the process of replaced the shingles on the roof.





The good news is that yesterday Chuck bought me a new car, yea me! So we are no longer a one car family. This has both positive and negative reprocussions. Now I will not have to plan my errands around when the car will be home, which is usually when the kids are home too. However, I will no longer have an excuse as to why I can't attend meetings, etc.

2 comments:

The Smith Family said...

WOW! Very impressive! The kitchen is beautiful! And yikes to the post before, whoa! We hope Chuck made out alive after re-shingling! Are you SO excited to have both kids in school? What fun!!!:) Justin starts Aug. 13...I'm counting the days!:)

cindy said...

It is beautiful jenn.