Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our Thanksgiving Feast

We were lucky enough to have visitors from both sides of the country this Thanksgiving! Grandma Smith came for a week and Uncle Matt made the long drive to spend a few days with us.
Uncle Matt brought the kids neat gifts from Peru. It didn't take him long to have Eli pounding his drum to wake us up in the morning. I think it backfired as he was soon threatening to take it away.

Grandma spent time Christmas shopping, reading, making crafts, and running around the playground with Abby and Eli.






2 comments:

carolyn said...

happy post thanksgiving! hooray for christmas time too! and i love your hairdo, looks great.

Stephanie said...

I found your blog via Kira's and it's fun to read about you guys...even though I see Abby and Eli each Sunday. I can testify that Abby is an amazing little singer. I cannot believe how well she knows the words to some of those songs, believe me, it's nice when she sings nice and loud because I can follow her lead. :)